The 3 Module Challenge is a great way to push yourself creatively and remind ourselves sometimes less is more. Inspired by DivKid and Comparative Irrelevance, we are hosting a challenge open to our viewers to participate. The show will take place on January 23rd at 2 PM MST. Send in your three-minute (or less) video by January 21st for a chance to have your video showcased.
It’s not a competition, and we are not strict on the rules, but here are the guidelines for our CMSS challenge:
- Three or fewer modules for the main sound
- End of chain modules like mixers or output modules do not count against unless they are using CV.
- Full voice modules, including sampler modules, are allowed in our challenge. 🙂
Details on how to join:
- Please, Send videos in by January 21st via web transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videos no longer than 3 minutes
- Videos in MP4 format 1920×1080 (landscape not vertical) -check out HandBrake if you need a file converter. https://handbrake.fr/
- Name your filename with your performer name and song title if you have one. Example: Sine_Mountain-3_Module_Challange.mp4
- Send the list of modules used in your email, please.
- Please make sure it’s 100% original. There should be no noticeable samples or visuals that will give the channel or show a copyright violation.
- Please be aware of photo-sensitive flashing and movement. If your video contains graphics with strobing, I will put up an image before your set with a photo-sensitive warning.
- Feel free to post your video on your channels after the show, but it helps if your video or clip premieres during the show. We can add links to the full video and your channel in the description.